Please contact us here:
Unit 2 The Auction Rooms
28 Gloucester Street
Sign Up for CallCommission
Sign Up in Seconds for FreeSign Up
Terms and Conditions
The term ‘CallCommission’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 2 The Auction Rooms, 28 Gloucester Street, Brighton, BN1 4EW. CallCommission is a trading name of COMPANY NAME. Our company registration number is 7342468 . The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
CallCommission (XXXX) has the right to cancel all leads generated through anonymous calls when the caller has intentionally or unintentionally removed their unique caller ID. We will make every effort to allocate a lead that we believe is genuine but will not always be able to.
Information for Affiliates
Each campaign will have separate rules relating to how the lead generating telephone numbers can be marketed. If the rules state that only search leads are applicable, such as SEO (search engine optimisation) leads or SEM (search engine marketing) leads, then no other type of marketing can be used. If we have reason to suspect that other marketing types are being used then the affiliate account will be suspended and any money owed will not be paid. Affiliates need to be aware that payments will not be paid when we suspect an affiliate is not abiding by specific campaign rules.
If you are not willing to work within our terms and conditions you must not apply or run any of our campaigns.
The services that CallCommission provides are reliant upon services provided by third-parties that are beyond our control. The loss or interuption to any one of those independent services may prevent parts of our service from operating. We will always use commercially reasonable efforts to manage all communications initated or intended for you during any loss of such independent services.
We shall not be responsible for any delay or failure in performance that results from causes beyond its reasonable control.